Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesy...no wensda..wait...wedensday....

I am so tired i can't spell the day! I am honestly sitting here and trying to spell it but for the life of me I can't with out a little spell check help! Btw it's wednesday. all this name of the day talk has reminded me of the Monday's child poem....

Mondays child poem


Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.


Which made me look up what day of the week I was born on. I think the poem is wrong because I was born on Monday. But if you take the boy for example , he was born on friday, it is as correct as perfection.
HHHhhmmmm.

Anywho...busy day already. I got up got ready for the day, loaded the dishwasher and fixed some breaksfast. I then ran to rite aid, walgreens and the bank before heading over for a counseling apt. Which over achiever me scheduled for the next 6 months worth of appointments! I think I have hit the honeymoon phase of the new medication I am on. I just hope this lasts. It would be nice to be "on" instead "huh?". Then I went to this place called Beans to Blossoms to pick up some snow peas (which I had some from there last night and if a snow pea can taste perfect their's definatly do!)a hanging basket of picasso petunias that they made up for me.
I also found out while I was there I had planted my zinnia's more like grass should be planted. So I asked them if they wanted my extra seedling so as not to just throw them away. They said sure.

So as you can guess miss can't spell but in the honey moon phase and "on" over here came home started lunch and dug up a few hundred zinnia seedling and took them promplty back over there. I think they didn't believe me when I described what I had and how I planted but I am confident they do now.
After dropping them off I scooted home, dead headed the garden, ate some lunch and have been plotting revenge on the squirrles for digging up whole tomato and pepper plants!

I am tickled with how much better I feel today compared to the last few weeks. It is awesome. Well except for that from the gardening and all my legs hurt so bad that when I sit down they shake. And I kind of can't get them to stop. I am sure it is from using muscles I have ignored for eons and nothing serious. It is kind of funny though. I have always been a leg jiggler but this is a whole new level. I think I am going to get me some alieve and quit picking at my lunch and take a nap.

No comments: