Sunday, May 15, 2011

Unnatural Fascination



I am so deeply fascinated with this song and video. I love how Adele looks in it. I love the glasses with their water shaking. The dancer in the powder. The broken dishes! All of it! EVERY BIT OF IT!

Lately this has been my go to song.
When I find myself singing this song for any and every reason these days. I am happy and we go "Rolling in the Deep" and "I start playing it to the beat" as loud and strongly as my body will allow me.
When I hurt well "Tears are gonna fall" and I feel so alone in my pain and hurt that "Baby, I have no story to be told" because I feel that alone inside of it all.
When I am upset or frustrated and "Finally, I can see you crystal clear,
Go ahead and sell me out and a I'll lay your shit bare,
See how I'll leave with every piece of you,
Don't underestimate the things that I will do", especially when in concerns family or friends.
If you do choose to mess with mine well "Think of me in the depths of your despair".
But sadly when it comes to me, myself, and I "The scars of your love, they leave me breathless" because honestly I open myself too deeply and quickly. Wanting to be liked and needed.
But soon you will see that "There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark," and hopefully I will be able sing it all out into a wonderful freeing feeling that if I am lucky will "Turn my sorrow into treasured gold".

No comments: