Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just a couple thoughts.....

Pretty worn out. The heat is killing my chunky butt!

Not been following wieght watchers like i should....at all.

Debating getting a smart phone so i can be even more submerged in weight watchers...at least my brain is trying to tell me a smart phone will make it easier to do.
Just doing it and sucking it up would make it easier to do as well.

Going to the movies tonight. Cowboys and Aliens I believe will be the movie of choice.

HUGs all! hope your day is good!:)

2 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

Hubby and I saw this just today after church. It was good, great actors, but I hate aliens. They creep me out.

Wendy said...

glad to know it was good...we were too worn out yesterday to see it...i am hoping to go today after weigh in though.