Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Weight Watchers,

Since the first week of the new points plus I have been signed up, paying and following you. But for the last two weeks when I go to meet you you are out of hand outs. Ok I know silly but come on! You don't even have the walk it info to give out! Wth? I pay each week and ya know to be told " oh sorry no hand outs" is a joke. And top it off I called your1-800 line and was told to troll other meetings to see what I can find!!! So yeah ......I think this may be the end of us. :(

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Nooooo...don't give up so soon. Weight Watchers really is the best of the best! Just remember, Weight Watchers is like the rest of us...imperfect, but doing the best they can.

I hope you decide to give them another chance, and definately take the time to find a meeting you LOVE!!! I used to have a leader that would put me to sleep, but now I have one that is wise and funny and has been such a source of encouragement.

I'm glad you posted today. I've been wondering how you've been.

Be blessed.