Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sitting here thinking....

I applied for a job a month ago and this morning i found out they are still interviewing!
1)I know higher edu. takes it's sweet time getting through the hireing process....so this should not suprise me.
2)dang how quickly a month goes when your standing on this side of it!
3)If I had started and stuck to a diet and exercise plan a month ago by now it would be a habit and lifestyle change!

Can you feel the deepness?

Oh I have another interview today for a different company. Saturday will be 21 days until I turn 37. When I googled "how long it takes to form a habit"
a common answer was 21 days...........

3 comments:

kathyj333 said...

Start today. That's say for me to say, huh?

Wendy said...

lol but it is still an awesome idea!

Kimberly said...

Why don't you blog anymore? It was good hearing from you. I hope everythings okay.